[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

eheim bubbler

when i purchased my eheim inside the brocher (spelling mistake anyways) 
there's this thing that attatches to the output end of the tube and this 
'thing' u can insert the co2 tube in there and when the water rushes into 
the tank it mixes with the tank water? i've never used it but i can't find 
it either (i personally use eheim's co2 reactors) but it's better (IMHO) 
than bubbling into the intake of the canister filter

Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com