I'd like to display your tank & driftwood Pics!

I'd like to setup a new page dedicated to the driftwood and plant art of
list-lurkers.
the emphasis would be driftwood stump designs (my fav) and ANY original
design, though all attractive submissions w/ driftwood would be just perfect.

I ran into this perfect pic at the Aquaria Corner site; "Baalzomon's fish
page":  http://www.cyberway.com.sg/~allanon/index1.htm  Who is Baalzomon?
I just loovveee that stump pic!  Its the perfect minimalist garden style
and a great example of the "Suburban Garden Americana" discussion of a few
months back.

I'd prefer to retrieve your pic from an online link.  It will be displayed
on my page when completed with the name of the Aquarist & photographer
whose design it is as well as a brief description of the tank perimeters.

I am especially interested in seeing the work done by those of you who
bought Australian Pine DW stumps from me; I'm curious to see just how those
pieces are being applied and displayed.   I continue to be impressed and
amazed at the creatvity and genius of you list-lurkers! :-)
D.Chang;

"The secret to long term SUCCESS and HAPPINESS is to find what you LOVE to
do best.....
...and get someone to PAY you for doing it !"

See my NEW (12/22) Plants and Driftwood  at;
http://www.mindspring.com/~boukmn/Boukmn_s-Homepage.html

eBay specials at:
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/boukmn/