Thank you and Merry Christmas

I would just like to take this opportunity to thank the wonderful people on
this list who have helped me through all my 'teething' problems when I set
up the CO2 injection on my big tank.  Three cheers especially to Karen
Randall who displayed an amazing amount of patience and to Greg Morin who
supplied all sorts of technical information on water quality.  I now have a
veritable rain forest jungle happening and the fish have told me,
confidentially of course :), that they absolutely love their home.  It's the
second anniversary of the tank, and things are going mightily well.

Take care all, and happy holidays.

Gabriella Kadar
Toronto, Canada