Re:CO2 tank supplier in Canada

Jamie:

    Canada being a rather large place, you probably want to narrow it down a
little, as the charges to have a tank shipped to you would probably be
prohibitive. I had good luck with a local company that sells and services
fire extinguishers. A tank will probably set you back around $100, and they
should be able to refill it for about $30. Check in your local Yellow Pages.

    Hope this helps,

              Ron Barter
              Perth, Ontario