re: Colorless new growth...

> I have had faster growth on the Hornwort, Appon. Lace, and the Crypts, but
> the new leaves seem to lack partially if not completely, green color.  The
> hornwort especially has grown fast, but is between white and light pink.
> The only hint of green is the very tip of the growth

I suggest you check your nitrate levels first.
Lack of green pigment is usually a sign of nitrogen limitation. If you have
fish in the tank, phosphate limitation is unlikely. An iron deficiency is a
little more likely, but not much, since you do supplement with iron.

Check the Krib for full deficiency symptoms.

Michael Eckardt