Re: Flourish Potassium

>I am wondering if anyone on this list has heard about Seachems coming soon
>product Flourish Potassium which they announced on their WEB site some time
>ago and then pulled it off... Their customer service dept emailed me last
>week that it is coming very soon and that they are doing the artwork on the
>label now.

We never pulled it off, it's still there ;-). It is part of the
Equilibrium description. The labels are at the printer right now, it
should be shipping by the end of the year. However, we normally do
not make a product announcement on our web site until distributors
have actual product in their hands, so if you seem something there,
then it is shipping for sure.

>Perhaps Greg Morin could fill us in?  Would this elimanate the need for
>added P. nitrate or sulfate? and for that matter perhaps Mr. Morin could
>tell us what form of K this is? If this has already been discussed, I must
>have missed it and my apologies.

Well I can tell you that it does not contain any nitrate ;-)

-Greg Morin

Gregory Morin, Ph.D.  ~~~~~~~Research Director~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seachem Laboratories, Inc.      www.seachem.com     888-SEACHEM