RE: CO2 Question

Max wrote:

"I am thinking about to automate my CO 2 system with a
solenoid,timer and a Ph meter. Would you recommend this setup, or is
this overkill?"

I had a solenoid and removed it.  Now I just let the CO2 run at a continuous
rate.  The pH swings are far less without the solenoid. Surface turbulence
and nutrient balance have a much greater impact than precise CO2 control.
What doesn't get used by the plants gasses off at the surface. Invest in a
good needle valve/regulator assembly, set it, then sit back and relax.  This
isn't rocket science. IMHO, yadda, yadda, yadda....

Tom