Re: Coralife Nutrigrow bulbs

I contacted Coralife about this bulb. The specs are exactly the
same as for their Trichromatic. I asked them if there was any
difference, and why the price was about 1/3 lower for the Nutrigrow
bulb. I was told it was a new product so they were underpricing it.
Far as I can tell, it is the trichromatic, aimed at the aquatic
gardener market. I am planning to try them out next time I need
replacements for my trichromatics, if the price remains low.
Cathy Hartland
Middletown, MD where it rarely snows anymore