info about the browned plants

The pH of the tank (29g) is 6.8, GH 9deg., KH 4deg., 26-27deg. temp, about 1
1/2" layer of gravel (not colored or anything) with Root Tab iron fertilizers
put into gravel around monthly, plus water fertilizer (FloraPride) and
Flourish conditioner for plants.  Water changes are 10 to 14 days, seriously,
no nitrite/ammonia probs, never tested for nitrate, filter is a Whisper
Power, model 3, biobag changed regularly.  The tank top only has room for one
standard flourescent so lighting is limited, it's a 20 watt "vitalight," on
almost 12 hours a day.  Fish include 8 Tiger Barbs and 3 3" Clown Loaches
plus the 2 Foxes.  Plants have included a variety, bacopa, cabomba (never
again, need too much light for my tank to stay bushy), hygrophilia.  The fish
are fed twice a day, flake on top, a couple tabs on the bottom, occasionally
dry food treats like water fleas.  No CO2 devices.  Those are all the stats.
Now that they're all together, I think I'll save them for my own files!

--Rachel