SAE's in Atlanta (Duluth)

The Petland in Duluth (corner of 141 and Old Milton Parkway) still has some SAEs.  It looks like the manager found a steady supply.  He has had them in for over a month now.  Most are about 1 - 1 1/2".  Price is $4.99.  There are a few larger ones scattered around (up to 4") in some of the tanks also.  The plant selection is quite nice too.

Chris, in Atlanta (duhh)

(If this has already been sent, I apologize.  I have had problems with sending messages to the APD recently)