already sold out for the holidays......

I got the chance to use it a couple weeks ago when my
friend bought it. Yea, it's worth the money. If you
want to get it, you still can find it at www.buy.com
or www.egghead.com.

I just bought myself a 500 bucks Epson PhotoPc 800
instead. It's a 2 megapixel camera (1200 X 1600).
Besides the macro feature, it has a panoramic feature
which is very useful for me to take full view of my
36" L tank. I never find it so easy to take
pics(especially for my fish tank). I no longer need a
tripod and keep focusing with my 35 mm SLR. Also, no
more worries about getting a macro lens and what
exposure to use in order to produce a descent tank
pics. I just point and shoot with the new digital
camera now and the pics are well exposed:P  Too bad
that it has no optical zoom like D340R.

Try one digital camera yourself and you will know what
I mean.

Kean Huat