Re: Re:Aquarisol

Michael Laflamme wrote:

I thought I would add in my positive experience with
Aquarisol and my planted tank.  In my case, I had to
use Aquarisol for treatment......

Yea, I have the same good experience as Mike. I've
used Aquarisol to treat ick in my planted tank. I
haven't seen any negative effect on my plants yet. I
have at least 20 species of plants in my tank. They
are all growing well. I used one drop of aquarisol per
gallon of water. I change 25 % of water every week
though. I guess we all have different experience with
aquarisol.

Kean Huat