Flag fish posts.

Hello All,

I purchased a pair of Flag fish today from Walmart of all places.  Beautiful
specimens.  I didn't know that these fish could take care of hair algae, but
that's an added bonus.  Does anyone know what kind of water parameters are
ideal for the fish or are they fairly adaptable.  Any information would be
appreciated.

Thanks,
Bailin
OKC, OK