Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #1431

 have what I was told were A. Crispus, but I have a sneaky suspistion that a
few are actually A. longiplumulosus.  Can anyone tell me if there is any
major differences that would help me to tell which ones are which?  I really
like them as they are one of the few plants that do well in my tank.  On a
side note, I have found the perfect use for my plastic plants...they make
great bases on which to grow my Java Moss...I now have a great looking moud
at the back on one side and am working on creating a similar one on the
other.

Thanks
Elaine