Be carefull with the names!!!

>>>>>Subject: Re: Pet Warehouse (was APD V3 #1443

Hello,

It seems that EVERYBODY got spammed! I got mine thorough the list and to
my personal address.

The funny part is that, literally, I had their catalog out on the table
and was considering ordering. Now the decision was made easier -- I'll
go to the competition.

That's the way to go, Pet Warehouse!<<<<<

Pet Warehouse and Petswarehouse are not the same company. Pet Warehouse
website is "www.petwhse.com" and their e-mail is "service at petwhse_com" .
They are located in Dayton, OH. Different from PetsWarehouse which is in
New York City

Best Wishes,
Ray