RE: Java Moss/ THank you

Sylvia and D.Chang,

     Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post.  It is
definitely an encouragement to be able to hear from others interested in
the aquatic gardening. I really enjoy reading the Aquatic
Plants Digest and have learned so much from some very talented people.

     From reading Roger Miller's post it looks like someone else is
dealing with a similar concern.  Sorry I missed that one.  I'll have to

    I have not tried disinfecting and was glad I asked before I did.  I
am going to pull out as much of the hair algae as possible, cut the Java
Moss way back and will increase the number of plants.

Thanks Again,
Doug Martin