Potassium permanganate dosage?

Bailin,

Potassium permanganate is rather powerful stuff, there
are better alternatives depending on what you are attempting
to accomplish. PP is a very strong oxidizer, in fact it will
turn rust back to iron ;)..... I do have the dosage though if
your still interested, but I'd rather understand your needs first.

For plant sterilization prior to introduction to your tank,
a gentle rinsing is normally all that is required. Adding 1 tsp
salt per gallon and soaking for about 1 - 1 1/2 hours will also
destroy most critters attempting to hitch a ride.

David Lorenzen
Dallas