Diana Walstad's new book

http://www.bookmasters.com/marktplc/00388.htm

I've taken a look at the outline for the book given on the website
above. It looks pretty good. There are several excerpts from the book to
give you an idea. You can order the book online using credit card.

I have not yet read this book although perhaps one or two people from
AGA may have had the opportunity. Can anyone give us a review? I hope to
place a combined order with a few folks from our local area to save on
shipping costs.

--
Steve Pushak                              Vancouver, BC, CANADA

Visit "Steve's Aquatic Page"      http://home.infinet.net/teban/