Re: Triton General

>Date: Fri, 03 Dec 1999 07:27:36 -0700
>From: Chuck Gadd <cgadd at cfxc_com>
>Subject: Re: Tritons - General
>
>> Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 20:56:51 EST
>> From: IDMiamiBob at aol_com
>> Subject: Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #1425
>>
>> > When Tritons first came out in the UK many years ago, the UK plant guys
>> >  virtually all put people off the bulbs because they were supposed to
be
>> `too
>> >  blue`.
>>
>> Mine seem kinda pink.  I have started mixing them with high Kš bulbs to
>> balance out.
>
>I'm glad to hear you say that.  I thought I was going nuts.  Mine look
>pink too.  I've got 10000K (which obviously look blue), the tritons,
>which look pink, and now a Chroma 50, which looks green.  Put'em all
>together, and they look perfect!

Thanks for the advise, i'll try it next time i change bulbs.

With many Thanks

Soren ' Disky ' Reinke  ICQ #1413069

Please visit my Freshwater Aquaria Webpage
http://www.disky-design.dk/fish

There you can find:
     Great looking tank pictures
     Information about fish keeping

     And the Internets first Aquatic plant search engine

If email replying to this mail, remove ' ihsyd ' from email address