Re: AAACK!!! COFFEE!

It depends upon how much coffee got into the tank. The coffee bean
contains some rather strong alkaloid acids that are quite toxic so the
toxicity really depends upon the concentration. If nothing has died yet,
the critical threshold was probably never exceeded. Activated charcoal
filtration would probably be a very good idea.

I would never recommend anyone to put coffee grounds into an aquarium.
Bad idea! What I can't figure is how they "accidentally" fell in there!
Maybe the roommate was drunk?
--
Steve Pushak                              Vancouver, BC, CANADA

Visit "Steve's Aquatic Page"      http://home.infinet.net/teban/