Please Help!

Hi all!,

I am starting to get a bit of BBA attack.  This has been pretty small so far,
but the fact that it is starting to spread a little is getting me worried.
My water had such readings as:  Nitrites - 0; Nitrates - 0; Phosphates - 0;
Ammonia - 0; Ph - 6.75; GH - 3.5; KH - 8.5; last time I measured the CO2 was
at about 20 ppm and my Fe was at about .1 ppm.  I will update the final two
reading (CO2 and Fe) tomorrow morning.  My intentions are not to have all
those 0 readings (via Tetra, Dupla, Lamotte).  How can I up those things?
Will that help?  Does the fact that they are 0, make my tank (125 gallon)
phosphate and nitrate limited?  I did just update my lighting system from 260
watts to 392 watts a la PC upgrade.  I'm not sure I'm fertilizing correctly.
Any help would be thoroughly appreciated.

TIA,

David