AAACK!!! COFFEE!

HELP!  While cleaning out our coffee maker, my roommate accidentally
spilled old coffee grounds into my 10 gal. planted tank.  We took out the
lone fish (a previously very happy betta) and sucked up most of the
grounds and about 90% of the water, but in a few places the grounds have
sunk into the gravel and I don't want to disrupt the gravel and the soil
underneath it if I don't have too.  There is about 3/4 of an inch of
gravel over 1/2-3/4 of an inch of soil in the area where the grounds
settled in.  Does anyone know of the effects of a mild brew of coffee on
plants or fish?  Does anyone have any idea whether daily (or more, if
needed, I love this tank) would be sufficient or whether I need to tear
down the tank and start it over?  I'm guessing that about 1-1.5
tablespoons of coffee are left in the tank.  Thanks,
Amelia