Re: Feeding time

The frequency of feeding your fishes depends on what sort of fish you got.  For the big predatory fish, twice a week is fine.  I feed my red-tailed catfish twice a week.

As for tetras, I think twice or once a week is too little.  I feed my tetras once a day and get to fast on Sunday.  They are doing fine.

For juvenile fishes, best to feed them regularly.  For my young discuses, I feed them 3 times a day.  Less feeding will retard their growth.

Regards,
Joo