PMDD scum tip

I've not heard anyone mention this before, but if you mix up PMDD and
that weird scum starts to grow in it, pour the PMDD into a coffee filter
over a large glass, then return the mix to your well-rinsed bottle.

BTW, has anyone looked at the scum in a microscope?  I'm wondering what
effects the scum has on the ingredients.
I'm guessing that it's some sort of fungus...

--

Kelly Beard (That's "Mr." to you!), Cat IV
President, Allanti Cycling Club (http://www.allanti.com)