RE: growers

I am manager of a tissue culture laboratory and one of our products are
aquatics plants. We export mainly to Holland but recently we increased our
production and we are searching for new customers. I would aperciate it
very much if somebody can supply me with (email)addresses of Aquatic plant
growers<<

This has many of the largest wholesale growers in Florida. None have WEB sites, and most are lucky if they have email...

http://aquat1.ifas.ufl.edu/growers.html

Robert Paul  H
http://www.aquabotanic.com
"Lots of good info and  plants for sale"
winner of the StudyWeb Academic Excellence Award
AB & Roger Williams Zoo
http://www.aquabotanic.com/RWPzoo.htm
plants for sale
http://www.aquabotanic.com/4sale_prices.htm