Re: Doubt

In a message dated 11/20/1999 1:52:11 AM Mountain Standard Time,

> 1.Does flourecent tubes has a life-span?

Yes.  Most have lost a significant amount of their light output after 6
months and need to be replaced.  Some specialty bulbs will go as long as 2
years at 12 hours a day without losing much.  Then they just shut down and
refuse to light.

>  2.Does substrate or liquid fertilizer has a life-span?

Some have a shelf-life.  Some last longer when stored in a refrigerator.  It
depends on what you have.

>  How about anti-chlorine liquid?

I don't think so.

>  3What type of algae does flying fox eat?

They don't eat algae to the best of my knowledge.

Bob Dixon