CyA glue for java fern

As if aquariums aren'tm expensive enough, I took on another hobby.  I
build Radio Controlled Airplanes.  They are mainly  balsa wood, and we
use alot of Cyanoacrilate glue.  aka "super glue".   The glue in its
liquid form can be toxic, i believe.  the real risk would be from gluing
you lips together trying to get the cap off.  When the glue cures, by
chemical reaction, It becomes a non toxic polymer that shouldn't hurt
the aquarium inhabitatns.  There have been rumblings in the past of it
producing a form of cyanide gas if heated above, I think, about 415°
farenheidt.  This should not be a problem.  The boiling point of water
is 212° F. So, inorder to reach 415° you would have to vaporize the
water.  This would certainly be detrimental to the fish and plants long
before the cyanide gas would be a problem.  I can testify to the
non-toxic nature of the cured product, as I have eaten probably more
than my fair share.  Chewing if off your hands after and "incident" is a
good form of removal, but nail polish remover works well also.  also the
glue has no effect on your sense of humor,  mine was terible before I
ever used the stuff.