CO2 Setup

Hello all,

Well I have spoken out in favor of low tech setups (mostly because I could not
afford CO2), but now i have found a place where I can get a 12 pound bottle
for $2.50 a month plus $8.00 for a refill. What I need to know now is how to
set it up and what type of regulator and needle valve I should get. Please dont
say read the archives, point me to a web link if possible, or contact me off
list. On an unrelated note I am shocked to see not one but TWO other posters
from the Louisville area. I guess I am not the only one who is isolated from
real plants! Haven't been to Haller's in years, but it was a nice looking place
last time I was there.

Scott McLaughlin
relli at aye_net

Aye Net WebMail 2.0