SnailControl

Skip and Jason Miller were both recently asking about sail control.  The
best way to dio this is to get a Leporinus Multifasciatus, or
Headstander, which will harrow down your snail population to neigh
invisible in about a day.  I think it will get rather large, as mine is
about 4" long and only about eight months old.  It is a peaceful enough
fish that it doesnt bother my Plec, but can take the abuse of several
African Cichlids and come back for more. It is actually a pretty
attractiv fish too.  Just be prepared to fight the algae when you put
one in your tank!!!

Ivan