Re: Algea and PMDD

Hello Mike,

I add two to three times the amount of nitrate that you have
been adding to a brightly lit, CO2 fed tank. I share the same
water. You will probably want to look for some SAEs for the
pelt algae. You seem to have verified the point that BGA can
be minimized by adding nutrients to enable plant growth.

I haven't found a phosphate kit to be of much use, but with
our soft water a pH kit is a must.

Mike Charlton asked...

--
Dave Whittaker