Anubias afzelii

Someone asked me to post to the APD asking for any information you can
give about this species, especially the correct spellings (I've seen
afzelli, afzellii, afzelii, and afzeli in the archives). She's going
to have to write an article on it for her local aquarium society, so
any and all information would be appreciated.

She also has a plant called A. kasperike that we can't find any mention
of anywhere; is this a cross of some sort? Does anyone know anything
about it?

Feel free to post your replies or reach her directly at
lisab at netrover_com.

Thanks in advance,
Eric Tulsky