Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #1384

Hi Kevin

MTS are great,  just do not get a shock if you happen to look in the tank
after dark with a flash light after yo have had them for a few
months.  These critters come out at night, in full force.  You will see
what I mean if you get them!

Alfred

Visit my humble fish site: http://members.delphi.com/alheng