DIY Stand for Oceanic tank

Oops, forgot something for Scott Hudson.

If you make your own stand for the tank you are buying here is something
to keep in mind.  Oceanic told me that in order for a warranty to be
honored, you MUST use their stand.  (Not that it matters, mine WAS and
they still didn't but it is something to keep in mind)  They may not be
the only company with that policy....  FWIW, many of the DIY stands do
look alot better .  Just thought I'd let you know this in case you
didn't already.

Daphne