Re: "Bob Delon" Tap water Purifier advice

Hello,

I am not sure how much stuff this home depot filter really filters out.
Most of the filters I have seen there are nothing more than basic setups
that removed chlorine, odors, etc..  mostly for drinking water.  However
the aquarium tapwater purifyer removes a HUGE amount of stuff, there is no
comparison as they are not in the same catagory.

Ed