Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #1371

At 03:48 AM 11/5/1999 -0500, Edward of m3 wrote:

>I can think of only 3 brands of glass CO2 diffusers available in this
>country.  Correct me if I am wrong.
>
>1)  AquaDesignAmano - of course but no longer available officially
>2)  Aquarium Landscape - probably the one sold by Pet Warehouse
>3)  Monolith Marine Monsters (m3) - not yet available at this moment

If you mean glass bodied diffusors, this could be right.  Other sintered
glass diffusors are:

4) Eheim (the one I sell)
5) Point Four (from Canada, for larger tanks)
6) Dupla (don't know much about this one since they lost their rep)

The glass bodied ones are generally prettier, harder to clean, and much
more expensive.
--
For low cost CO2 systems that work:  http://www.wcf.com/co2iron
Tropica MasterGrow in the USA:      http://www.wcf.com/tropica