Any one heard of Pro Clay3 ?

Please excuse me if this has been asked before but
has any one heard of a product called Pro Clay3. The
label says:

"A natural source of mono and ortho sillicic acid"

"100% natural no additives"

"Food for beneficial bacteria plus a source of rare minerals your
plants may need"

Typical Mineral analysis of ProClay3

Silicon as silicate		 59.6 %
Aluminum			 22.9 %
Iron				  4.7 %
Magnesium			  2.5 %
Potassium			  2.5 %
Calcium				  2.2 %
Sulpher				  2.0 %
Sodium				  1.2 %
Titanium			  0.5 %
Phosphorus			  0.1 %
Strontium			  0.1 %

Barium				969 ppm
Fluorine				500 ppm
Copper				327 ppm
Vanadium			156 ppm
Zirconium			144 ppm
Manganese			119 ppm
Zinc				 78 ppm
Cerium				 68 ppm
Rubidium			 42 ppm
Chlorine			 	40 ppm
Lanthanum			 33 ppm
Nickel				 30 ppm
Neodymium			 21 ppm
Prasoodyminium		 20 ppm
Gallium				 17 ppm
Cadmium			 17 ppm
Lithium				 15 ppm
Molybdenum			 13 ppm
Boron				 10 ppm
Scandium			 10 ppm
Lead				 10 ppm
Chromium			  9 ppm
Cobalt				  8 ppm
Niobium				  6 ppm
Arsenic				  6 ppm
Samarium			  5 ppm
Thorium				  4 ppm
Hefium				  3 ppm
Cesium				  2 ppm
Gadolinium			  2 ppm
Holmium			  2 ppm

Tin				  1 ppm
Iodine				  1 ppm
Selenium			  1 ppm
Uranium			  1 ppm
Dysporium			  1 ppm
Bromine			  1 ppm
Erbium				  1 ppm
Beryllium			  1 ppm
Thallium			  1 ppm

Antimony			  trace
Ytterbium			  trace
Terbium				  trace
Tungsten			  trace
Mercury				  trace
Silver				  trace
Tellurium			  trace
Thulium				  trace
Lutefium			  trace
Indium				  trace
Rhenium			  trace
Bismuth			  trace
Germanium			  trace
Iridium				  trace

In my attempts to find the necessary ingredients for PMDD I came into
contact with a gentleman who works for a agricultural college and I
asked him weather he could obtain any of the ingredients that I was
looking for. Not only did he get the potassium nitrate that I needed,
but he also gave me a half empty tub of this Pro Clay3.

I've never seen so much stuff on a label!
I think its just very fertile clay powder in a tub. Cosmic!

I am considering putting a quantity (yet to be determined) in a clay
substrate. I've got some London Clay which I was going to convert into
a soup. To the soup I was going to add some vermiculite, to reduce the
richness and some of this pro clay stuff.

What do you all think!

Ps

The label also has use and application rates as follows:

SOIL.

Broadcast at 200 kg/ha (200lb/acre)

PROPERGATION

Add 0.5 gram per litre to feed solution or mix with propergation
media at the rate of 0.5 grams per litre of media.

NFT and RECYCLING SYSTEMS

add 2.5 grams per litre of reservior volume to reservoir bi-weekly

SOILESS MIX

Containers and hanging baskets:
Mix into media at the rate of 5 gramms per litre or place under dripper:

	1 tablespoon for small plants
	2 tablespoons for large plants

ROCKWOOL

Place top of the transplant block under the dripper:

	1 tablespoon for small plants
	2 tablespoons for large plants.

I would appriciate your thoughts and comments

Regards

stephen Andrews