RE: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #1370

  >Date: Thu, 04 Nov 1999 09:05:16 -0800
  >From: Dave Gomberg <gomberg at wcf_com>
  >Subject: CO2 diffusor
  >
  >At 03:48 AM 11/4/1999 -0500, Sherlock Wong wrote:
  >>Has anybody used the new glass CO2 diffuser that Pet Warehouse
  >>is selling? It looks just like Amano Pollen glass.
  >
  >If someone has the brand on this item please let me know.
  >Thanks.   Dave

Hi Dave,

I can think of only 3 brands of glass CO2 diffusers available in this
country.  Correct me if I am wrong.

1)  AquaDesignAmano - of course but no longer available officially
2)  Aquarium Landscape - probably the one sold by Pet Warehouse
3)  Monolith Marine Monsters (m3) - not yet available at this moment

BTW, is Art Giacosa the ex-ADA importer still involved with this list?

Thanks.

Edward
m3
http://www.marine-monsters.com/fresh.html