Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #1364

>Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 13:54:31 -0700
>From: Charley Bay <Charleyb at Cytomation_com>
>Subject: Plants Nightmare

>So... anybody on this list know what pirhana tastes
>like?

Charley, I missed this question before. Several folks on this list have
eaten pirhana. All of us who went on the Tennessee Aquarium trip did: me,
Karen Randall, Dave Gomberg and Erik & Kathy Olson. Most people pronounced
it delicious... unfortunately for me, the Brazilians use lots of salt. Not
being much of a salt eater pretty much everything tasted of salt for me,
pirhana included. <sigh>

Olga
in Vancouver