Oceanic Vs Perfecto

Hello all,
I am planning to set up a planted paludarium.I think it will be a 90 gallon
cause I am sick of buying 36 inch lights for my 50.  I have all my substrate
questions answered from lurking on the list thanks to more people than I can
remember. I plan to build my stand from info off the Krib, Thanks Eric. One
thing that I have noticed when shopping around for tanks is that the Oceanic
tanks are the most expensive, but they are the brand carried by the higher
quality shop here in Columbus. Do you think the extra expense $60 or $70 is
warranted? I hope this is not to far off topic.

Thanks Scott