Re: Riccia

------------------------------

>Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 15:49:01 -0500
>From: Hoan Tran <hoanvt at operamail_com>
>Subject: Riccia
>
>What do you think Amano does to get riccia to grow all over the tank
bottom? I
>suppose that he ties it to large slates and lay them down at the bottom. Is
>there any other techniques? I really like his reccia-filled tanks and want
>create the same image.

Yep I can only agree, he's tank looks very GREAT.

The key word is string. I think he uses fishing wire to tie down the riccia.
I haven't tried it yet, but I am going to soon.

With many Thanks

Soren ' Disky ' Reinke  ICQ #1413069

Please visit my Freshwater Aquaria Webpage
http://www.disky-design.dk/fish

There you can find:
     Great looking tank pictures
     Information about fish keeping