Re: to Matt

>Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 02:43:12 -0700
>From: "Matthew R. Sprague" <mspragu2 at twcny_rr.com>
>Subject: More on the zebra mussels
>
>> From: Ed Street <br at ldl_net>
>> Subject: Re: Zebra Mussles
>.
>>
>> Uhm what happened to #4? :)
>
>     1. I have a publik edukation
>     3. I spent 6 years in the Army

Ah ha! I knew a nice guy lurked under the "zebra hat". I have trouble with
'rithmatic myself but my excuse is my brutal grade 3 teacher. Hey, you
don't grow those delicious blue-lipped east-coast mussels that go so so
well with white wine and cream... do you?

I have to admit that I take your point about the Zebra mussels. It's not
their fault. I guess man is still the biggest pest the earth has. Sometimes
it brings us down to size to be deafeated by a bi-valve. (They are
bi-valves, are they not?) BTW I've never seen one. Do they have stripes? Or
are they called "Zebras" because they have cute big ears and tufted tails?

Olga
in Vancouver