Whiteish chain swords

Ivo,

> I notice that your chain sword shows the same deficiency symptoms that
mine
> showed, whitish new leaves, so I'm not sure what you should do.

I had similar symptoms just after placing some Jobes plant sticks under my
E. tenellus and some ailing micro-sags.  The new growth came in white, then
melted within a few days.  The increase in nutrients had encouraged my
plants' metabolism.  The result was the discovery of a difficiency of which
I was previously unaware: it was Magnesium in my case.   The leaves are long
and green now, and they no longer melt.

michael rubin
mrubin at visa_com
1(650) 432-4685