aquatic grass I just bought

The local "Petco" store has the best selection of aquatic plants in town, but
they come unlabeled in little pots.  I just bought some kind of crypt (maybe
anubias, I haven't tried to identify it yet) with speckled leaves, and
another plant that looks like lirope or "monkey grass".  I cannot identify
the grass from any pictures at www.tropica.dk.  The leaves are dark green and
grow from a bunch.  They taper to a point and have a slightly serrated edge
-- and feel very rough to touch.  Does this sound familiar to anyone?  Did I
buy a terrestrial plant that's gonna die if it's submersed?  Thanks for any
help.

regards,
bob