Heating cables

Hi folks,

I am on the search for heating cables for my 60 gallon tank.  Does anyone
know if it is possible to order from Canada or Europe Dupla cables to be
sent to the U.S.?  I have e-mailed one Dupla dealer in England but after two
weeks have not heard back.  The cables that are going to be made in the U.S.
are not being manufactured yet so that is unfortunately out.  Does anyone
out there have a shove for me in the right direction?

On another topic, after reading a Krib lighting article, I went out and
bought two Liteway Shoplites.  FYI these lights will not fit inside a 48
inch hood.  For some reason I just figured they would.......

Thanks for any help.

Jean Thielmann