Re: Increasing RO production.

[snip]
>There is no question, that at higher temperature more water will go
through a >membrane. The question is how will be the QUALITRY of that water
affected?
[snip]

Hi George,

I don't think that the water quality would decrease because the
manufacturer's (SpectraPure) specifications use 77 degrees as their base
line tempurature for the rates on thier ro units.  So for their claims of
99%+ purity to be true, I think that the higher tempurature would not
affect the quality of water.  I'll contact both Kent & SpectraPure and ask
them for their opinion on this.  I'll keep the list informed.

Sincerely,
Victor Eng					Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
engfam at axion_net