Re: Freshwater Inverts

On Mon, 25 Oct 1999 14:16:53 -0400 (edt)
Roger S. Miller" <rgrmill at rt66_com> wrote:

>Subject: Re: freshwater invertebrates
>
>You might try Carolina Biological Supply (www3.carolina.com) or other
>scientific or educational supply companies.  I haven't bought from
>Carolina Biological, but they are a well-established firm.  I checked with
>them this morning and their online catalog lists a variety of freshwater
>inverts.

Roger,

I have ordered ghost shrimp, planaries and protozoans from Carolina Biological Supply several times in the past. They have an excellent service and the live stock has always arrived fresh and healthy. I personally recommend it. They also have a lot of laboratory utensils that are very useful to this hobby.

Alex
Washington, DC