Re: Frankenstein Monster

Hello,

Can you please explain to use what test kits you are using to determine
the nutrient requirments?  One thing that I can definately recomend is
removing the fish and do a detailed cleaning of the substrate.  This
method works great (living proof) and will lower the abundant levels of
nutrients that are in the soil.

As for the nutrient requirments my quess would be that they are in the
soil and if you are using a test kit that would check the water column.
However I would anticipate issues like nitrate shock possibly arrising.

One method I could see that may work is to extract some water from the
substrate and run some tests on it to see the nutrient levels there.

Ed