Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #1345

Newbie here... I am recently encapsulated by the beauty of Aquascaping.
Especially when the usual boring living room is liven up with an exotic design of
Aquascape.  By the way, I have a tank set up for just about 3 months now and now
suddenly the leaves of my sword and bacopa are turning transparent??? why is
this? only the "veins" of the plant are left.  Also some of my other plants are
experiencing "little" holes on their leaves??? Please help save my aquaria....
Any sort of suggestion would be much appreciated from all you experts here...
thanks in advance