20' High aquarium Sale - Greater Washington, D.C. area ONLY (Gaithersburg) - will not ship - reply to sender only

Hello;

I have a 20' High aquarium for sale ($18). This is in perfect condition,
brand new, and not scratched or dirty. It has no light canopy.  You will
have to be willing to drive to Gaithersburg, MD to pick it up. Please
reply to me, not the group, and I will give you a telephone number at
which to contact me. Please note that this personal sale message was
approved by the moderator, Cynthia S Powers, prior to its submission to
the list.
Damon A. Job
Marine Mammalogist/Conservation Biologist
Washington, D.C.
- My goal in life is to be the kind of person my dog thinks I am
-"The mind is not a vessel to be filled,  but a fire
   to be kindled" - Plutarch.
-"Felix qui potuit rerum cognoscere causas" - Virgil
-"Non ut vivam edo sed, ut edam vivo" - Opposing Quintillian
-"True science teaches above all to doubt and to be
   ignorant". (Miguel de Unamuno (1864-1936)
-"The really valuable factor in intuition" - A. Einstein (1879-1955)
- The key to success in life is a high degree of
   emotional intelligence.
- IQ is labile. This is a reflection of the natural
   neurological and evolutionary plasticity of organisms.