A good cause...

Hello all.  I know this is off topic but I thought you all might be
interested in this battle to save this gray whale nursery.  Check out the
website at www.savebajawhales.com

In a nutshell, the mitsubishi corp. is trying to put in a large salt factory
at the site of this whale nursery.  In addition to threatening the gray
whales, they will also be killing a large number of sea turtles.  Please
read this info for yourselves and make your own informed decision.

Mike Laflamme
spicolte at hotmail_com